Re: Junior Kart Classes (classing help)

To: autox@autox.team.net, turbospl311@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Junior Kart Classes (classing help)
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 23:58:43 EDT
Not quite right, Don.

Your 11 year old can run the methanol Raptor at 250.

But there is no provision in the SCCA FJr. rules for an
alcohol version of the World Formula motor.  It is pump gas
only!  The rules list I have shows the weight at 275, but I think
that is a misprint, as it shows the same for FJ3.  I'll check into
the proper weight for the 12-15 class FJ4.

Alan