Re: Autocrossers Running ProRacing - DriftAtlanta

To: Rick Cone <rickcone@bellsouth.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Autocrossers Running ProRacing - DriftAtlanta
From: Chuck Schultz <n2pua4@peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 08:28:24 -0500
You didn't mention the great weather.  What a nice couple of sunny,
breezy days it's been, so far!

It's pretty interesting that Sapp's car is a club-legal 101 dBa, while
some of the other cars are around 108.  At least that's the most
interesting thing I've been able to observe here on the back straight,
in sound control.  ;^)

And what is Memo Gidley doing in a Focus?

FSCCA cars on track, now.  Back to work.

Chuck Schultz

--
Chuck Schultz       mailto:n2pua4@peoplepc.com