Utah Pro Solo, wonder how it went?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Utah Pro Solo, wonder how it went?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 20:09:27 -0600
This year I didn't drive out to watch any of it, or help work or anything.
I did have a good time at the Snowbird Blues Festival last night, though.
There were some pretty serious summer thunderstorms rolling around to the
west of Salt Lake this afternoon, wonder if Wendover got hit?

Last year it was 100+ degrees, and I spent the saturday night working on
a TR6 in a shop that was MUCH too hot.  No desperate phone calls this year,
though.  Maybe next year I'll attend, we shall see.

mjb.