Driver To Nationals Version 2004

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Driver To Nationals Version 2004
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 10:19:44 -0400
So last fall we had Driver At Nationals (DAN). We also gave the Driver To
Nationals (DTN) to Rick Cone last year, too.

Does anybody have a candidate for DTN this year? It is late in the
planning, but what the heck.

I'll post the DTN ideal candidate qualifications later today. Those of you
who know might know of a worthy recipient.

Send their names to me. Let them know that they might be able to go to Nats.

Matt Murray

The rules from memory:

1) Never attended Nationals
2) Contributes to the local/regional community (including Team.net where
this started and now cordially extended to the Evo School list)
3) Financial resources not quite there (or missing)
4) Must be slower than me. No, wait that is not part of it!
5) All around good person