Solo 2 Makes Tuner Transformation

To: "team.net list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo 2 Makes Tuner Transformation
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 15:26:16 -0400
    Hello all. I missed Local Sports Break this past Saturday,it may of not
been on though,since a couple guys on this list said the tv schedule just
showed fishing shows on espn2.  Allthough, I saw last night on Tuner
Transformation some guy with a newer miata who autocrosses was on the show as
some of you already know. I thought it was cool,it showed some autocross video
for about a minute,with the TT voiceover guy talking about it. The test
driver/suspension guy tested the miata on their autocross course after they
made drastic improvements on it and the miata was 4 seconds faster! I hope
that guy is winning trophies left and right now, since they put a good chunk
of change in his ride.  One kind of ludacris thing about their autocross test
course design was they had a turn that went pretty close around a light
pole.lol...That turn was made for TV, I bet. Bye for now.

P.S.-The Speed channel has definately given autocrossing and the SCCA good
publicity recently!