Re: Solo 2 Makes Tuner Transformation

To: "Ian McCloghrie" <ian@codrus.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solo 2 Makes Tuner Transformation
From: "justjoe" <justjoe13es@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:38:36 -0500
 I know this is just me, but that Fat Mac.. I mean Jack Mac..  I don't think
 he knows anything abooot(about) setting up a Real Autocross course..
 Although I am very happy to see them concentrating about handling, and
 Trying to run an autocross course.. but  they would do things like replace
 the springs, but not the Struts on like an 89 CRX.. (as an example).. It
was
 becoming another Pimp My Ride: Canada =) hahahaha   It will be interesting
 to see what they do..  Those guys crack me up at times..   I have been
 watching it for the pure comedy value up until recently.

 later,
 joe