FS: Weds Sport Wheels for 91/92 Toyota MR2

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Weds Sport Wheels for 91/92 Toyota MR2
From: Clemens Burger <burgerc@iquest.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 21:49:02 -0400
I sold my '92 MR about three weeks ago with all the accessories, except for
the Weds Sport wheels.

These wheels are available as a set (2 x 6"x14" and 2 x 7"x14"), complete
with lug nuts.  They fit the '91 and '92 MR2 N/A and Mr2 Turbo models and
are extremely light, somewhere in the 10-11 lbs. range, compared to ~19
lbs. for the Toyota stock wheels.  Unfortunately, all wheels have a number
of hairline cracks in the spokes.  I believe they are repairable by someone
who knows what he is doing.  Some repair work has been done, but more is
required.

Make me an offer.  The wheels are located in Indiana.

Clemens