Re: [evolution-disc.] RE: No R tires for the C6?

To: <scotty@naykidracing.com>, "'Bob Monday'"
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] RE: No R tires for the C6?
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:22:48 -0400
At 07:04 PM 8/19/2004, Scotty *BOB* White wrote:
>Yeah,
>
>You can look at it like that...
>
>OR..... You can look at it like when we made a concession for some POS
>cortina crapper that only had 12" wheels and no one made them so we allowed
>13" but NOooooooooooo, we wouldn't wanna do that would we...
>
>What a LOAD!
>
>sbw

Yeah,

Well back in those days a POS cortina or whatever crapper that came with
12's was probably faster than a Stock Corvette in those days :-)
Either that or it was so slow that nothing would make it competitive
(especially since Kumho didn't sell R tires then in the US). Not exactly
the same situation as a new killer vette potentially obsoleting the
previous killer vettes.

Come on Scotty. Isn't the new vette with Kumhos going to be fast enough
"Stock" (except for smaller diameter wheels) to beat up on whatever SP or
SM class it runs in, especially if you are driving? :-)

Dick