Re: [evolution-disc.] RE: No R tires for the C6?

To: <scotty@naykidracing.com>, "'Bob Monday'"
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] RE: No R tires for the C6?
From: Dick Rasmussen <rasmussend@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:30:11 -0400
At 07:04 PM 8/19/2004, Scotty *BOB* White wrote:
>Yeah,
>
>You can look at it like that...
>
>OR..... You can look at it like when we made a concession for some POS
>cortina crapper that only had 12" wheels and no one made them so we allowed
>13" but NOooooooooooo, we wouldn't wanna do that would we...
>
>What a LOAD!
>
>sbw

Scotty,

What you could do, which is probably what happened way back when (maybe
before your time), is make a rules proposal. Just like all us normal folk
have to do when we want an "I" rule. Who knows, if it is a really good idea
it might be effective in 2006:-)

Dick (who obviously takes Scotty too seriously)