DSR solo I / ll car for sale

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DSR solo I / ll car for sale
From: "Terry Green" <tmgreen3@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:30:15 -0500
Hi All,
 Once again I am selling my Legrand Mk18 , this time I will not back out of
it. It is a DSR powered by a Yamaha R-1, about 155 hp. Graves jet kit carbs,
and a copy of a graves pipe. Very strong. Everything on this car is new or
like new cond, except for some rock pings on the fiberglass body, (just
racing). Every hose, line, fitting, rod end, bearing, the sealed jel-battier,
gauges, tach, brakes everything is like new. The car is road race legal except
for the required fuel testing port and hooking up a rain light, (included with
car) the harness is brand new and the fire system is just 6mts old. Three sets
or rims. One legrand, one compmotive, one kiser. With extra rims half. All
rims have good tires, and four new rear tires not mounted. Extra parts, axles,
springs, cv parts, brake parts etc. full list and condition on request. Oh yes
just up graded the front bakes ($500) 10 inch rotors with 4 piston wilwood
calipers, and car has all new master cylinders (3).
 If you have seen it you know it fun and fast. it does everything well,
autoxing soloI, road racing, lapping days, hill climbs. At the last Talladega
event I a ran a 60.?? Close to beating one min. that aint bad. The cost of
owing a DSR is great, all weekend on just 5 gals of race gas.  It is
lightweight so you can put it on a small two-wheel trailer and tow it behind a
little truck. Or you can buy my enclosed trailer.It is a special build
trailer
18 x7 box only 6 feet tall with duel brake axles. This trailer is almost 1000#
lighter than a 20ft hallmark; I tow it with a 99 Yukon at 70-75 mph.
If you ever wanted to do everything fast with just one car this is it.
Please email me for photos; there are some on my web page.
The price for the car and extra is 12K, buy the trailer with it and I will
make you a killer deal. I will not sell the trailer until I sell the car.
Thanks for the space
Terry green
850-689-1751
www.tgracing.com                                    tmgreen3@cox.net