Looking for a low-miles Miata

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a low-miles Miata
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:31:36 -0700
My mother's mint 1991 Miata with 24,000 miles was totaled last week. As
a result I am looking for a '90-'97 Miata with less than 35,000 miles
for her. The car needs to be spotless and have a manual transmission,
power steering and hopefully a/c. If anyone knows of any low-miles
Miatas for sale please let me know!

- Alan Dahl

P.S. I've looking on miata.net, Autotrader and Yahoo and have not found
any cars like that with 1000 miles of Seattle. If anyone has any
suggestions of where else to look it would be appreciated!

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         Yahoo IM: AlanBDahl
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl   ICQ: 52688023