Re: 12" to 13" wheel allowance

To: "Autox team.net Autox" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 12" to 13" wheel allowance
From: "Bill Cadenhead" <vwracers@dslextreme.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 19:23:54 -0700
The original Mini had 12" wheels and look what happened when they allowed
13" wheels they started pushing Falcon Sprints and Vetts around on the
track.
You haven't lived until you entered turn 9 at Riverside Raceway, in the
rain, at 110 mph, with out lifting, on shaved Michelin's
Buy the way it was in the 1979 Rabbit that I am still racin at track days
now.
And yes I am that old too.

Bill Cadenhead
1979 2.0 Rabbit Racer

PS the x EP Rabbit is sittin covered in dust waiting for Kuhmo to make some
more 13" tires and SCCA Solo 2 to make a class for it.