Re: 12" to 13" wheel allowance

To: "Autox team.net Autox" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 12" to 13" wheel allowance
From: "Bill Cadenhead" <vwracers@dslextreme.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 08:02:42 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Andy" <mark@sccaprepared.com>
To: "Autox team.net Autox" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 7:02 AM

> Howdy,
>
> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Bill Cadenhead wrote:
> > 1979 2.0 Rabbit Racer
> >
> > PS the x EP Rabbit is sittin covered in dust waiting for Kuhmo to make
some more 13" tires and SCCA Solo 2 to make a class for it.

> I'm sure I'll regret asking this, but why doesn't EP work for it?
>
> Mark
I found a 2.0 engine for $200.00 bucks put my racing head with the 45
Webbers on it and at 1700+ lbs it is just too much fun to make SCCA legal.
The drive train is my son Dan's X EP Rabbit stuck into my X SSC Rabbit. Kind
of a EP with roll up windows, heater, and wipers rather than lead bolted to
the floor.
They have a regional class in San Diego called Street Unlimited that I can
run in.

Bill Cadenhead