Driver to Nationals, was: Topeka Duck Race

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, Teamdotnet
Subject: Driver to Nationals, was: Topeka Duck Race
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 10:24:29 -0400
And speaking of donating, there are exactly three donations.
'Nuff said.

Matt Murray

Alan Pozner sent this (edited) write-up:

Matt,

I propose Dave MacDougall from Susquehanna region.

Dave has been autocrossing for about 3 years. He has never
attended nationals. He is about 30; has a wife and twin girls
(about 5 years old).

He has supported the Susquehanna region in the following ways:
Was Vice President of Appalachian Sports Car Club (one of our
chapter clubs) in 2003 Has been event chair for more than 5
events including the PA State Championships in 2003 Became a Solo
Safety Steward in 2004 Was a Novice School instructor in 2004
Through his sales connections he procured glassware and other
trophy items for the region at greatly reduced costs in
2002-2004. At events he is always willing to help with
registration or in the timing van.

Dave is an exceptionally pleasant guy.

I know he is planning on going to Nationals this year regardless
of this award but I am sure that the money would help.

Regards,
Alan Pozner