Re: [evolution-disc.] Driver to Nationals, was: Topeka Duck

To: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Driver to Nationals, was: Topeka Duck
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@Houston.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:15:20 -0500
At 10:24 AM 8/27/2004 -0400, Matt Murray wrote:
>And speaking of donating, there are exactly three donations.
>'Nuff said.

OK, OK
Since I still have three more paychecks before I go on pension, I'll make a
donation while there's money still in the bank.
Next year may be different.

I like the, "...exceptionally pleasant guy." descriptor.

James Rogerson
[No longer FP#25]
jrogerson@houston.rr.com
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertle
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a
meaningful relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"When law and morality contradict one another, the citizen has the cruel
alternative of either losing his sense of morality or losing his respect
for the law."  - Federic Bastiat