Re: 205 mph ticket

To: evolution-discussions <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: 205 mph ticket
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:15:18 -0400
For anyone who's heard about the guy getting a ticket for going
205 mph. His side. --Matt

>From www.sportbike.net

 09-23-2004, 01:15 AM    #61
205mph
SBN Rookie

Location: Stillwater
View my VbGarage
View my photo gallery    It's ME.......

-----------
----

All right, I was the one who got the ticket and it is time to
clear some
things up. For one, I was riding a 2003 Honda RC51, "heavily
modified" with
2 Brothers slip on pipes and, well thats all the mods I have
unless you
count the "I stop for wh***s" sticker. Next, the bike wasn't
impounded, it
was towed so it wouldn't be in the roadway. Ok, on to the
tickets. 205...uh
no. I am personal friends with the owner of "Hitman Motorsports"
and
tonight, Sept. 22, we did a top speed run on his dyno, in 6th
gear, and
maxed nearly 60mph slower than I was arrested for. The "no
motorcycle
endorsement" is because my licence was expired, I do have a
motorcycle
endoresement for all you people digging into me about that. The
stop watch
method may be accurate at times, but this is un-conceivable for
my
motorcycle to approach 205. Honda's RC211v, which is Honda's
MotoGP race
bike, 5 cyclinders and 268 horespower, just broke 200mph on the
track within
the last week. And we are talking about a 1/2 to 3/4 million
dollar bike.
And for you gear-heads, I had on Joe Rocket Boots, Shoei helmet,
Leather
gloves, Ballistic coat, and leather bottoms. Also, both of us
were arrested,
and no, the slower one did not get a warning, he was ticketed for
111mph on
a F4i. I hope this clears things up for everybody, I am just sick
of
everyone saying things about what they dont know, making me look
like this
horrific person. People speed, and if anyone knows anything about
the "Flood
Run" (which was the ride I was on, which by the way benefits the
Gillettes
Children Fund) I would be a hell of a lot more concerned about
the 7,000
bar-hopping motorcyclist out on the road. 99% of the people you
hear things
from are misinformed. If you have questions, I will answer them.
And one
last note, this is information you don't know, the pilot who
clocked me, was
clocking me, the F4i, and flying his plane at 110mph all at the
same time.
Think about that for a second.