Re: Sirota Picks Winners?

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sirota Picks Winners?
From: Davard@aol.com
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:04:03 -0400
Actually, I won. Josh had the wrong person winning STU (hard to tell without
the class being broken out from BSP), so both Matthew Braun and I had 37
winners picked correctly, but my entry was in first.

Interesting trivia. Two of the 6 winners were from households where someone won
the first National Championship. :-) (Besides me, the other was Ryan Buetzer's
mom, Carol, in 6th place). And two of the six are from the Kansas Region
(again, Carol and I).

I think I was 4th or 5th in 2002, and if I had redone my entry last year (I was
one of the first 10 or so), I might have won last year as well. And still
Sports Car doesn't ask me who I think might win. :-)

David Avard
If I can't win, at least I can pick the winners.:-)