SCCA website poll

To: "Team.Net" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SCCA website poll
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 12:04:29 -0700
As most of you know the current SCCA web site is not the best from a
Solo perspective. At the Solo II Town Meeting I asked how many people
liked the current web site and a grand total of 4 of the 120 or so
people in attendance raised their hands. As a result of opening my
mouth I was tasked with collecting people's views and suggestions on
the state of the SCCA website. Here's a quick poll, please send your
Garrett Mudd at the SCCA.

1. What do you think of the look of the current website?

2. What do you think of the navigation? (the way you move from page to
page, how easy it is to find what you want)

3. What do you like best about the current website?

4. What don't you like about it?

5. What would you like to see on the site that currently isn't there?

6. Is it more important for the website to serve non-members (ie:
convince non-members to join SCCA) or serve the current membership?

7. On a scale of 1-5 (5 being fast) how is the speed of the current
website?

Thank you very much!

- Alan Dahl

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         Yahoo IM: AlanBDahl
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl   ICQ: 52688023