1995 M3 for sale

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1995 M3 for sale
From: AnalogMike@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:36:21 EDT
Hi,

I am thinking of selling my M3 as I don't want to have to rent
storage space for it again this winter and have five cars, some have to go.

The '95 M3 is one of the most successful
solo-II cars and can win multiple nationals classes.  Mine
has about every bolt-on performance part except a supercharger, over $10K in
best quality upgrades including newish Koni double-adjustable shocks.

Be like Bob! :-)

(It's even white. And chicks dig it. Guys too.)

I thought I would autocross it or take it to the track but never had the
chance, too busy racing my 911. So it was a fun street car for the
last few years. Ask Pat Salerno about the car, he came with me
when I bought it and he said it was about the cleanest '95 he has
seen and it's still exceptionally clean.

For more info see my web site, taking offers or trade
or a nice old guitar, have enough room for another Les Paul or two ;-)

http://www.analogman.com/bmw

(click on the engine picture for a secret in car video)

Located in SW Connecticut, can deliver on trailer within reason.

Regards, mike piera  AnalogMike@aol.com  '73 911RS Clone

my racing pages - http://www.analogman.com/911

~^v^~ aNaLoG.MaN ~^v^~   vintage guitar effects   www.analogman.com