Something new to tow and/or play with

Subject: Something new to tow and/or play with
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:38:00 -0500
Today, General Motors unveiled their new mid-sized Hummer H3 at the
California International Auto Show in Anaheim.  Simultaneous to that
world debut, they also announced that the H3 is being built at the GM
Shreveport (Louisiana) Assembly Plant -- which also produces the
Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon pick-em-up trucks.  The H3 is built on
the same chassis/drivetrain as the Colorado/Canyon and on the same
assembly line.

Since I live and work (in radio news) in Shreveport, and was there for
the news conference at the plant, I've got all sorts of information
about the new Hummer H3.  If you're interested, just give me a shout
off-line and I'll be more than happy to share what I know about it.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman