Ford GT sightings

To: auto-x <autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Ford GT sightings
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:09:51 -0700
I've seen one in person. The owner told me it was #12. He said the first 10 went
to the Ford family people, the next one was auctioned off for charity. He then
had the first "public" GT.   I forgot to ask him how it was relative to his
Mclaren SLR Mercedes that I had followed him earlier while I was in my TVR
Tuscan....  I was a bit overwhelmed at the time.   I was very lucky to be able
to go spend some time looking at Jay Leno's car collection :-) .

Sometimes, if I'm a very good boy, very nice things happen to me.

Bill
PS-I will only show pictures in person.