A Note from Paula

To: "'Teamdotnet'" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: A Note from Paula
From: "Chris" <lists@christoc.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:28:02 -0500
Paula Whitney asked me to distribute the following; her contact information
is included, though she may not respond right away.

******************************

Friends,

Thank you for all your love and support during this time. Chris' departure
has left us all in shock. I have discovered that the human nature wants to
have a task that will somehow makes it better, but alas that is an
impossible work assignment for me to give. Everyone asks what they can do
and some of the folks with Ford Motor Company are starting a trust fund for
Chris' girls, Amy and Kimberly and as soon as I have definitive details I
will post them for any who want to contribute in that way.

For me, my task is living each day remembering his laughter, his
sportsmanship, his smile, his skill, his love, his terrible imitation of my
southern accent and to try and keep my cars clean. The last is a task that
is impossible to live up to. J

Each of you has a thousand thoughts and memories of the crazy boy, what I
would ask is if you can write down some of these and send them to me,
signed. (Use the SCCA office address, P O Box 19400 Topeka KS 66619) I plan
to prepare a book for his girls to receive when they are older. This will
give them a unique snapshot of the man we saw, knew and loved through our
eyes.

My brain has not allowed me to process or remember all the calls, cards,
flowers, emails and visits as yet. Please except this humble thank you until
I can find my way down the course and see you all again.

Love ya,

Paula Whitney

248    808 2530 cell

dragonpjw@mindspring.com