Re: foam for tool drawer

To: "Digest Auto-X" <autox@Autox.Team.Net>, <larrybulk@marx.ws>
Subject: Re: foam for tool drawer
From: "Marvin Martin" <marvin325@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 00:40:38 -0700
How about foam insulation?  I have seen it sold by the yard at Orchard Suppy
Hardware.  Be sure to get the closed cell kind so it won't soak up water.

Marvin
Original posting:
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:52:17 -0400
From: "Keath Marx" <larrybulk@marx.ws>
Subject: Way off topic but I am asking anyway...

I am setting up my new tool cabinet.  I am trying to find some foam for the
drawers.  When I was in the navy they used a rather dense black foam with
cutout for the tools.  Apparently Sears used to sell them but not any more.
I have been all over the place.  Anyone have an idea where I could get
something for this?  I want to cut out the shapes of the tools to rest in.