2005 SEDiv Solo2 Schedule Announced!

To: AutoX Digest <ax-digest@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 2005 SEDiv Solo2 Schedule Announced!
From: Karl Rickert <alfakarl@tds.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:09:47 -0500
2005 SEDiv Solo2 Schedule Announced!

March 19-20 - Jacksonville, FL - Whitehouse Airfield - Registration open on
Myautoevets.com
June 18-19 - Atlanta, GA - Gwinnett County Fairgrounds - Registration open
on Myautoevets.com
July 30-31 - Nashville, TN - Nashville Super Speedway
August 27-28 - Open Date - Want to Host and Event?
October 8-9 - Norfolk, VA - ACU4 Little Creek Amphibious Base

We will try and have 5 events this year, if no fifth date can be worked
out, we will drop back to a four event series.

2005 SEDiv Solo2 Team Members Wanted!

Once again the SEDiv Solo2 Series will be staffed by a traveling team of
Solo2 volunteers. Each team member will fill an important role in the key
position it takes to run a Divisional event. The team approach is meant to
ease the stress on regions with smaller Solo2 programs or regions that
don't have the means to fully staff a Divisional event.

As stated these are volunteer positions and we are looking for you to step
up and help out your Divisional program. If you excel in a particular Solo2
area in your region, here's your chance to take it to the next level. Plus,
it will be your work assignment for the entire year. So if you are able to
help out in any of the positions, please email me immediately at
sedivsolo2@tds.net

Ask about the benefits of being on the SEDiv Solo2 team!

The following positions are available:

Chief of Protest
Chief of Timing/Scoring
Registration Assistants

A portion of your SEDiv Solo2 Team

Chief of Workers - Jim Orr - South Carolina Region
Chief of Grid - Jim Murphy - Atlanta Region
Chief of Registration - Terri Rickert
Chief of Tech - Russell Monks - Atlanta Region
Chief of Impound - Mary Monks - Atlanta Region
Webmaster - Karen Myers - Buccaneer Region

Join the SEDiv Solo2 Forum!

The discussion forum has started to take off and is become useful means of
communication. Take the time to register on the forum and join in the
conversations or even sell those year old tires sitting in the garage on
the classifieds.

http://sedivsolo2.proboards27.com/

Karl Rickert
SEDiv Solo2 Steward