FYI:RX8 Koni shock update

To: Evolution Discussion <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: FYI:RX8 Koni shock update
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 14:29:15 -0500
Koni Sports are in production for the Mazda RX8.  We have part numbers in
hand, but as of right now, no pricing has been set by Koni
themselves.  ***PLEASE NOTE I can only estimate a cost at this time, not
guarantee pricing.  I'm estimating a set of 4 to run between
$600-675.***  As soon as Koni supplies official pricing, I will happily
guarantee the costs...

We have already put 8 sets on backorder anticipating that some autoxers
will want them.  :)  We will order more if demand exceeds what we've ordered.

The shocks are due our of production early March, and have an E.T.A. of
early April.

The fronts will be externally adjustable, the rears will be internally
adjustable due to the fact you cannot get to the top of rear shock easily
(per Lee Grimes, I haven't seen them myself).

Anyone interested in a set of shocks can feel 100% free contact me for
further information.  We are taking orders and/or deposits for shocks
starting today to insure our customers are among the very first to receive
their shocks.

On a personal note, I would greatly appreciate it if you spread the word on
any other forums that might find this information important or appealing.

Thanks,
Sam

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts