Remembering Chris Lindberg

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Remembering Chris Lindberg
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:49:39 -0600
The D Prepared crowd is remembering our champion -- Chris Lindberg -- who
died of a heart attack last October.

Through this communication via Team.Net we are inviting any one else who
wishes to remember Chris as well.

Chris won DP the past three years in Paula Whitney's Miata. He was also well
regarded among the Mustang crowd as he was a longtime Mustang fan before he
and Paula became "an item." He had just proposed to her a short time
earlier.

We are having stickers made -- a 5-inch yellow vinyl circle. Printed on it
in dark purple (the car was yellow with dark purple numbers) will be a
wreath, and within that: "In Memory, Chris Lindberg, #25 DP". The idea is to
wear them on our cars through the 2005 season.

The stickers will go for $10 a pair, which just about covers the printing
and mailing cost.

They are being made for us by Bear Promotions, who most of you know as the
folks who do SCCA apparel and sell the T-shirts and jackets at Nationals.
The idea for the memorial and design came from Chris and Larry Imbeau of
Northwest Region.

Anyone who would want to be included in this please e-mail me. Right now,
just tell me how many pairs you want. In a week or so I will put in the
print order, and at that time I'll get back to you with instructions on
how/where to send payment, etc. You don't have to drive DP, you just have to
want to remember Chris Lindberg.

 --Rocky Entriken
  #4 DP