Seatbelt Allowance

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seatbelt Allowance
From: "Jason Luhmann" <j.luhmann@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:28:08 -0600
Just wondered what everyone thought on this.

If I understand correctly the SP rule set would allow you to remove the front
seat belt to allow for aftermarket say Sparco harness. What are the
limitations on this as I have a 91 civic with the door mounted seat belts I
guess one could say they won't infringe on the ability to get aftermarket
harnesses in so removing them would be illegal right? Although they do pose a
bit of a safety hazard just a swinging there on the door, as the other portion
the locking portion needed to be removed.

Jason