NASCAR Fantasy Racing League

To: autox@autox.team.net, evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NASCAR Fantasy Racing League
From: Jim Ourand <sojim@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 21:01:56 -0800
I know not everyone is a fan of NASCAR, so those of you not interested
in joining our NASCAR Fantasy Racing League can just hit the delete
button.   But for those of you that would like to join or rejoin us in
our 3rd year just follow the directions below.  There is no entry fee
and the prize fund is equal to the total of the entry fees; it is just
for fun.

In order to join the group, just go to the
<http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto>http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto

and click on the "Sign Up" button to create a team. After completing
registration, or if you already have a team, click the "Create or Join
Group" button and follow the path to join an existing private group.
Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 30183
Password: pylon

One very important point: you can only use a driver in 9 races over the
entire season, so you may want to start with alternates to your
favorites and save your favorite drivers until later in season.

And finally you should have your team established by Thursday, Feb
17th.  You have until Sunday to select the actual drivers from your team
for the Daytona 500.  It's a good  idea to select a preliminary starting
team early in the week.  Then you can update it after qualifiying, but
if you should forget to update it you still have a team entered.  Some
points are better than no points.

Jim Ourand
"Experienced Ride and Drive Professional"
soon to embark on a Mitsubishi Street Drive Tour
from LA to Phoenix, and on to Chicago

Formerly: Chief Steward, Mazda Rev It Up