Chris Lindberg memorial stickers - absolute last chance

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Chris Lindberg memorial stickers - absolute last chance
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 02:02:46 -0600
The print order for the  Chris Lindberg remembrance stickers goes in
Tuesday. I'll check my e-mail one last time that morning before I go to the
printer. Once the print order goes in, I can take no more orders.

So this is the absolute last chance to order some.

First note about this resulted in 35 orders, which I thought was terrific.

Second note resulted in 30 more, many of whom said they had not seen the
first one.

And so final note, on the chance someone who would really want to be part of
this might have missed the first two.

The stickers, sold in pairs, will be dark purple printed on yellow vinyl
(colors of the car in which Chris won his three championships). It is a 5"
circle, a wreath within which is lettered: "In Memory / Chris Lindberg / 25
DP".

The idea was started by the DP people but has spread far beyond that. It's
not my idea, I'm just the facilitator.

Anyone who would want some, send me an e-mail right now telling me how many
pairs you want. $10 a pair.

And then follow it right up with a check, payable to me -- Rocky Entriken,
2731 Scott, Salina, Ks. 67401.

I will have to front quite a bit more money than I anticipated to have these
printed -- which is only way cool as it demonstrates the high regard in
which Chris is held -- but any payments I have in hand ahead of time to help
pay the printer bill will be much appreciated. Hope to have them ready to
mail by the end of the month.

Thank you,

--Rocky Entriken.