CG Lock

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: CG Lock
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:14:23 -0600
If any of you have been thinking about buying one of these nifty little
devices, but didn't want to pay the full $40 price, I've got a deal for
you.  I've got a brand new one sitting here in my living room floor that
I'll let go for $20 plus postage.  It comes with the factory paperwork
and even a couple of decals.  The only thing missing is the longer
attaching screws that were supposed to come with it.  It only came with
the short ones.  These can be picked up at just about any high-quality
hardware store.

Reason for selling?  It's just been sitting here collecting dust for
months.  I was going to try it out in my daily driver and then write an
article about it for NAP, but I never got around to doing it.  So, if
you want it, give me a shout!  8<{)

John