For Sale: '95 BMW M3

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: For Sale: '95 BMW M3
From: Clemens Burger <burgerc@iquest.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:34:53 -0500
I am going overseas for a couple of years for a job assignment.  Therefore,
I am selling my M3.  It's been my second car for the last 3 1/2 years.  It
is a fairly basic model and would make a great B-Stock car or daily
driver.  It was autocrossed by one of its previous owners.  Here it is:

1995 BMW M3 coupe, Avus blue exterior, grey leather interior, manual
transmission, 85k miles, 40k miles on engine (new, not rebuilt), Red Line
and Mobil 1 synthetic oil most or all of its life, sun roof, sport
suspension (I believe), very clean car, car was parked by me during
winters, there are some scratches on the trunk lid from a "garage door
incident" and some on the right rocker panel, other than that, the car is
perfect.

On car:
2-piece BMW 5-spoke wheels
Yellow Konis
Larger front sway bar
K&N air filter
Schroth harness
Momo shift knob
Alpine radio with CD player
Clear turn signal lenses

Plus:
Extra brake pads (PF90, Hawk,...)
Bentley manual
Peake Research engine scan and reset tool

Price:  $15,300 OBO

I also have a set of winter tires on Borbet wheels that came off a
different M3 and can make a package deal.

The car is located in Anderson/IN, 30 miles outside Indianapolis.

I will be out of town for the next ten days, but would like to sell the car
shortly thereafter.

Clemens