F/S, '95 MR2,n/a,red,ttop, n.calif.

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: F/S, '95 MR2,n/a,red,ttop, n.calif.
From: sup4speed Lew <sup4speed@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:13:11 -0800 (PST)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/toy4speed@sbcglobal.net/my_photos

Hi,

I've decided to try selling my '95 MR2, super red, n/a, 5 speed, ttops, 145k
miles.  Excellent condition in/out, small puff of smoke on startup (valve
seals) minimized using hi mileage oil.  Great ES car, very strong, but a better
collectible example of the last year made (pretty rare).
Info below, please contact me if interested.  Thanks!

Don Lew
sup4speed@sbcglobal.net
toy4speed@sbcglobal.net

1995 MR2 T-Top N/A For Sale,  S.F. Bay Area, CA.

Super Red, Black cloth interior

5 speed

A/C

ABS

Dual Air Bags

P/S

P/W, P/L

145k miles

Excellent condition inside/out.  Worthy of collecting.

Carpets always protected by orig. floor mats.

T-top removeable shades included

Maintenance within last 4k miles:

ACT clutch

Timing belt

Water pump

Coolant & all fluids changed, including belts.

R13 recharged

Yokohama ES100 tires on stock wheels

Rebuilt distributor

Alpine CDM 9801 am/fm/cd indash (have the stock radio)

KYB agx struts

50% tint on side/back windows,  30% on T-Top

new Toyota rotors/pads

H4 headlights

Momo shift knob (have factory knob)

Also included, or may part separately:

Front TRD sway bar

Mazda Millenia front wheels (15x6) with Kumho Ecsta V700 tires (50% tread)
205/50-15

Stern Aguze rear wheels (15x7) with Kumho Ecta V700 tires (50% tread) 225/50-15

Front crash bolts to give 2 degrees camber

I am the second owner of this well maintained car.  I bought the car in 2002
with 139k miles, and drove it locally to work, and probably 6-8 autocrosses.
Back surgery has convinced me a more appropriate daily driver was needed.
(bought a Mini Cooper). This is a 49 state model, single cat, strong motor.
Very limited quantities of 95 models available.

Every works, car shows beautifully, I have the the original window sticker
($28k), and this car deserves a special home.  It will only be sold with
careful evaluation of buyer.

I have spent many hours and $$ to verify this car is one of the best examples
of the model.  Not sure pictures accurately show its beauty, but Ill try.

Price:  $8400 firm