Gran Turismo 4 Is Awesome

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gran Turismo 4 Is Awesome
From: "Adam Popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:27:15 -0500
    It definately is the drive of your life as it says in the commercials and
on the box. It's the real driving simulator too ofcourse.
    The graphics are superb, the car handling is topnotch realistic, and it
looks like your watching an actual race on tv. It is better thang Gran Turismo
3 already, even though GT3 is a close 2nd to Gran Turismo 4.
    It even has a gymkhana course on it on the Beginner License coffee break
challenge. It's not a real autocross course, it's just rows of cones and you
have too pick the right line to go through, kind of like a slalom, not hit a
cone and stop at the checkered flag line in under 13 seconds.
    It most likely will be the greatest racing game ever. If you have not
bought it yet, I suggest you do so. That's it for now, I'm out.