March Pylon is in the Mail

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: March Pylon is in the Mail
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 23:48:00 -0400
Now well on its way to subscribers is the March 2005 issue of
North American Pylon.

Our lead story is about Stacy Molleker of Granite Falls, WA, setting top
time of day over a 319-car field at San Diego in his '04 Corvette.

        Next is a review of CenDiv's workshops and seminars on how to do
well at the game of autocross.

Columns:
        Lee Mabee of South Dakots finds changes to D Modified
unappewtizing.
        Rocky Antriken points out his dislike for the new DP proposals.
        Warren Leveque offers some thoughts on the A Prepared proposal.
        Editor John Kelly discusses how event timing is handled.
        Lorenzo the Scribe advises there will be a "payback" on the
Prepared class issues.
        Pat Kelly writes about keeping your address current.

We report on the Fontana Pro Solo won by Alan Dahl.
Jerry Sets FTD in Philly Winter Series.

Want to see a copy? Go to our web page at <napylon.com> and we 'splain how.
Or,
send $24 to P.O. Box 1203, Plesanton, CA 94566 and begin a 12-month
subscription.

Need it quicker, One year at $44 covers a first class mail subscription.
Send to P.O. Box 1203, Pleasanton, CA 94566.

Or, Call 1-800-58-KELLY (9-5 PDT, M-F0 and charge the $24 to Visa, MC, or
Amrican Express.

--John F.Kelly Jr, editor