FS: '94 Porsche 968

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: '94 Porsche 968
From: Kevin Bailey <kevinb@pyro.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:22:36 -0500 (CDT)
For Sale:

1994 Porsche 968 Coupe
Grand Prix White/Black (partial leather)
96k miles
6 speed
16" wheels

Pretty stock except:
Euro Front turn signals (yellow, no bumperettes)
K&N filter element;
Clifford alarm;
Kenwood Excelon CD /Boston Acoustics Pro front separates w/ custom sub
boxes behind the front seats in the rear passenger footwells.

I have the stock front signal lenses. I  have the 944 turbo spring
perches to allow fitting of aftermarket shocks (never got to it). A second
set of stock size wheels are also available.

No DE's, No track events, No autocross.
No accidents, clean title, clean CarFax, Passed Illinois Emisions (7/04)
No known major problems, fast fun car! I just have too many toys.

$12,500 USD

Located in Chicago Suburbs
Kevin
(630) 776-5737