Re: [kcautox] Solo II National Warm-Up Registration Is Open!

To: <kcautox@yahoogroups.com>, <Wichita-SCCA@wichitascca.org>
Subject: Re: [kcautox] Solo II National Warm-Up Registration Is Open!
From: "Greg Reno" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 11:13:18 -0500
Entry cap for this event is set for 300 on Saturday, and 250 on Sunday. And it
does fill up every year, with a long and frustrated waiting list. If you don't
want to be on that list. I recommend you sign up very soon. I would venture to
say, that it will be full by this time next week! So don't hesitate!
Greg Reno
Midwest Division PR Director
02 Celica GT
#36 GS