Pylon for May 2005

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Pylon for May 2005
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 19:35:36 -0400
North American Pylon for May 2005 went to the printer on May 31 and was
mailed the following day. Subscribers should begin to receive their copies
right about now.

        This month we cover Pro Solos at Atwater, CA, and Wendover, UT.
        Plus the SCCA National Tour at Atwater, CA, on May 1.
        Plus events by Blue Ridge Region. (Chicanes R Us);
           Virgina Motor Sports Club,
           Tidewater Sports Car Club,
           New England Region;
           Arizona Region;
           Atlanta Region;
           CART at Bristol, CT;

Columns by Lorenzo the Scribe about adhering to the rules;
        Pat Kelly about event results production;
        John Kelly who inquires if '06 rule proposals are affecting '05
turnouts?

And we print the correct photos of Joe Cheng's new A Mod car.

See our web page at www.napylon.com and find our 3 for free deal.

Subscriptions are $24 for 12 monthly issues. Send check or M.O. to
        North American Pylon
        P.O. Box 1203
        Pleasanton, CA 94566

Or, call 1-800-58-KELLY during Pacific Coast daytime biz hours and charge
the $24 to your plastic card. We accept Visa, MC, and American Express.
        Cost for Canadian residents is US$27.50. Use postal M.O. (U.S. or
Canada)  or plastic.

Or, send all your info via FAX to 1-925-846-7728, it operates 24/7.

--John Kelly, editor