Solo Stats .. at last

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo Stats .. at last
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 00:01:53 -0500
I have **finally** gotten around to putting together the 2004 update to my
"Solo Stats" book.

A number of things arose, including some health problems, that contrived to
put my book on the back burner for several months, but now it's done and
I'll go print some copies Monday.

This is the statistical record of the Solo Nationals -- more than 300 pages
including the finish of every driver who ever ran the event, plus (new) a
history and highlights section, the Record Book, Champions listings
(cross-referenced by class, how many won, by region/Division, etc.), the
Silver Circle, Who's Who and even the Old Fartz. And every copy includes the
Personal Record of the purchaser (or, if a gift, tell me who to make the
record for).

Anyone who would like to be sent a book, please e-mail me back with your
snail-mail address. Cost is $40, which includes shipping. There's an invoice
included when I mail it, you pay from that. It'll be in the mail next week.

--Rocky Entriken
  rocky@tri.net

This message may be forwarded to other lists or to anyone interested.