1993 Acura Integra For Sale and looking for room in Peru....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 1993 Acura Integra For Sale and looking for room in Peru....
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:41:04 EDT
Hey Guys and Gals,
As the Subject states. I have a 93 Integra for sale and Im looking for a
place to stay in Peru, Indiana for ma and a friend for the National  Tour.
This
is our first time to Peru.
Its a 1993 Acura Integra GS, 4 door, automatic,  with the B18A1 engine.
Everything is all stock, never been raced or modded. Two  owner car. It is
Black
with black leather interior. Has every factory option you  can think of. The
A/C
works great. It was converted over a couple years ago.  152k miles on the
clock. I just replaced all the accessory belts, new cv axles,  new windshield.
It
runs like a top. The only thing wrong is a little  oxidation on the roof and
the trunk lid.  Other than that, you wont find a  cleaner Integra around here.
Its never been in a wreck. The body is very nice.  There is NO rust at all,
been in the south most of its life. Has fairly new  Bridgestone Eager tires on
the factory alloy wheels. Im asking $4250 obo. Its  located in Jackson, MS.
I'd be willing to deliver it most anywhere in the south,  maybe farther. Email
or call me at 662-312-8605 with any questions.
Thanks,
Trey Walker
MS SCCA