Lucas Smoke

To: PbPied@aol.com
Subject: Lucas Smoke
From: JD Kemp <kempgeoservice@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:56:15 -0700 (PDT)
Oh My Gawd...  That was the funniest thing I've seen in YEARS...  Laughed until
I cried...  Thanks for sending it along...

Ya know, I used to live in Elkins, WV that they mention in the Q/A section...
Been to the town of Belington (BEE-ling-tun) a million times, even had a
girlfriend from there.  (Juanita, where are you now?)  I'm really not that
surprised to find that kind of high-grade mental illness still prevalent
there...  I'm thinkin' I should go back and look those boys up...  Hell, we
might be cousins!!!

Peace, Love & Pushrods-

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB