HS 1995 Audi 90 Quattro for sale

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: HS 1995 Audi 90 Quattro for sale
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 11:15:31 -0700
See pictures at http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl/PhotoAlbum23.html
and in the June '04, February '05 and March '05 issues of SportsCar.

Buy a nationally-competitve HS car for less than 1/3rd the price of a
prepared MINI!

I have a new car on order so unfortunately I will need to sell my
1995 Audi 90 Quattro after this year's Nationals. This car has quite
a winning history, especially on asphalt surfaces like the one that
is supposed to be ready for the 2006 National Championships in
Topeka. It's a wonderful ProSolo car, usually beating the MINIs off
the line by 2 to 4 tenths per side!

A few of the wins include:

2003 Bremerton NT
2004 San Diego NT (beat GS on the second day)
2004 San Bernardino NT (HS and second in the Super Challenge, 0.2 off
of the GS winner)
2004 Bremerton NT (by 2.2 seconds over Keith Brown, 2004 HS National
Champion)
2005 Fontana Pro (1st in HS and Super Challenge winner)
2005 Atwater Pro
2005 Wendover Pro
2005 Packwood NT

I also finished second in the 2004 ProSolo series for HS, loosing by
just a single point. If I had won either Atwater or Wendover, which I
lost by a combined total of 0.081 seconds, I would have won for the
season. This year the car is leading the HS ProSolo standings going
into the Finale in Topeka.

The car is in excellent shape. The body is straight and never wrecked
with only the usual door dings. In addition I have spent a large
amount of effort and money in restoring the car including replacing
nearly everything in the steering and front suspension, a new timing
belt and recently new catalytic converters. In the 4000 mile round-
trip to Kansas last year the car ran perfectly and used only 3/4 of a
quart of oil. Audis regularly go 300,000+ miles so my car is only
middle-aged! Other recent work includes a new heater core, A/C
compressor and airflow meter.

Details: 1995 Audi 90 Quattro

suspension, Recaro seats, sunroof, air conditioning and a special
gauge package.

Color: black with black Jacquard cloth interior

Mileage: 171,000

Accessories: Koni yellow adjustable shocks ($900 installed), Stebro
stainless-steel cat-back exhaust system ($1000 installed). ATS Comp
Lite wheels with near-new Kumho 710s available for an additional $900.

Cost new: $35,500 in 1995

Price: $6500 obo

Alan Dahl                                                 email:
alandahl@mac.com
Federal Way, WA, USA                         Yahoo IM: AlanBDahl
http://homepage.mac.com/alandahl   ICQ: 52688023