Re: Big Change in Topeka

To: Lloyd Loring <LWLoring@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Big Change in Topeka
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:13:03 -0500
It pains me to no end to hear this announcement.

I've been an SCCA member for 20 years - come this October - and I can
honestly say that I have never felt more "connected" with a National
President/CEO than I have with Steve.  I talked with him more during his
first week in office than I did with Nick Craw during his entire tenure.

Steve got us back on the road toward, once again, being the Sports Car
Club of America instead of the Secret Car Club of America.  I will be
forever grateful to him for everything he has done to move us forward
and for the personal friendship that we've developed during his tenure.

He will be sorely missed

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman