Re: Towing questions

To: tavandy1@airmail.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Towing questions
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:28:08 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/2005 11:12:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
tavandy1@airmail.net writes:

The  things you learn about on team.net. I would never have thought  about
that!

Would those tire racks that people put on the front of  trailers put more
downforce on the tongue (increasing tongue weight) as a  corollary to your
point?

I'm not sure I'd think that air hitting the tire rack dead on would act the
same as air flowing over the car and then hitting the spoiler, but there are
others way more qualified to speak on the subject...

Charlie