Strano Performance STi/WRX front swaybars--Update

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Strano Performance STi/WRX front swaybars--Update
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 13:31:44 -0400
We have 3 bars in stock.  Still time to get one before the big event.

I ran two cars last weekend with the Strano 32mm hollow bar.  Both worked
extremely well, and the cars were pretty different.  One was a stock STi on
Falken 615's and no camber, the other a partially built ESP car with a
similar spring setup to Joel's car (including no rear bar).  Both turned
just fine for me, and the owners as long as they dodn't try do drive in 400
mph too fast (which was attempted), but would have been way too fast for
ANY setup.

The bar is working exactly as we hoped it would.  Maybe I can get some of
the guys who have them to chime in wtih their thoughts.

Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
Orders: 800-729-1831
Tech-line 814-849-3450