2005 Nationals Talent Show

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2005 Nationals Talent Show
From: WattPhun@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:01:05 EDT
Come one, Come all
to the 2005
Nationals Talent Show
Sponsored by
Kuhmo Tires

We are once again looking  for talent acts for the Talent show Thursday night
at nationals. Get your region  together or come by yourself and show us your
stuff. Not that kind of  stuff, ;-P this is an all ages show. We are looking
for Comedy, music,  dancing, flame eating, juggling, or ???? This year for
those of you who  would like to participate but can't think of anything we are
going to have a  Tarzan Calling contest, so clear out your pipes and get ready
call to your  wild side. We will also have the Band returning from last year,
also side  busting skits from Team Underdog and the SEB!! So pencil in the
Thursday night Talent show at the Heritage Hall (Banquet Hotel) its gonna be a
WILD ONE! Food and beverages provided by our great friends at Kuhmo  Tire.

If you have an act bring it  with you or if you don't just bring your voice
and some friends and enjoy a  great evening of frivolity and laughter. All
awards will be judged by the  audience so it will help if you bring your
friends
along. If you plan on  coming with an act RSVP Ann Hollis or Myself Kevin Dietz
your MC. If  you put it all together at the last minute no worries just come
on down and find  Ann or Myself and we'll get you in the show. See you all
there.
_abhollis@swbell.net_ (mailto:abhollis@swbell.net)    _kevindietz@aol.com_
(mailto:kevindietz@aol.com)