FS: '02 Corvette Z06

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, autox-vettes@lists.carlc.com,
Subject: FS: '02 Corvette Z06
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:02:05 EDT
IF there is any interest from someone who would like to buy an autocross
ready, Super Stock Corvette Z06 package, I may be selling my car.

The car is a silver '02 with 28,000 miles, excellent condition (market
value, approximately $31-32,000, blue book is $35,600). The package
would/could
include:
*Extra set of OEM Z06 rims with nearly new (12 runs) V710s (fair  value,
maybe $1100?)
*Set of Penske DA shocks, not currently on car ($3300 new 6/05, low  hours)
*Tire trailer with box, hitch is on car with wiring harness (fair value,
maybe $400?)

*Two sets of used V710s, 40-60 runs.

I'm thinking $35,000 for the whole package would be a pretty good deal. I'm
not in a rush to sell...heck, I'm not positive I really want to sell, I like
the  car too much. But, if someone out there is looking for a great Corvette
that's a proven winner (Atwater National Tour 2005 Super Stock, SCCA SFR  2005
Championship Series Super Stock, both with rookie driver) and is already  set
up, I'd like to talk to them. Please email for details and phone  number.

Thanks
Mike Wood