New Racin' Wurdz

To: "ALSCCA BoD" <board@alscca.org>
Subject: New Racin' Wurdz
From: "Charles R. Schultz" <k4cay@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:34:40 -0500
During the Porsche Cup race coverage on Speed, this weekend, I learned two
words oddly missing from NASCAR and even F1 coverage.

After an on-track contretemps (a word I hear on F1 coverage almost weekly) a
driver was observed to be gesticulating, and one of his team members was
making representations to the team they felt responsible for the kerfuffle
(another common F1 word.)

I think, in NASCAR terms, that means that, after he had his day ruined, the
driver gave the other guy the finger, and his crew chief was cussin' out the
other team's crew chief.  ;^)