Want to be on the PAC?

To: "Team. Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Want to be on the PAC?
From: "Steve Hudson" <smhudson@austin.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:08:17 -0500
 The PAC has some vacancies and is looking for new members.

Our two CP guys are stepping down, so we could use some CP representation.
But even if you're not a CPer and would like to help, please apply.

The PAC (and all advisory committees) are appointed by the SEB.  If you are
interested in helping us, send your qualifications to the SEB at
seb@scca.com Don't send them to me!

The PAC has one conference call a month and the rest of our work is done
online.

Steve Hudson
PAC Member