Subject: Late Workers

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Subject: Late Workers
From: bthatch@juno.com
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:54:31 -0400
Adam, this is getting to be an epidemic across the board. We face the
same issues here in Atlanta. IMO, the only way to handle this is to be
hard and swift on these slackers. We don't need these people in our sport
so there is no need to pussy foot around them. Unfortunately, we are
starting to see this trend from some of our most experienced drivers.

A diligent worker chief who is willing to do the hard work to enforce the
rules is VERY important. It isn't an easy job, though.

Ben Thatcher
http://apexbenefits.biz