Nationals winning SM2 Corvette

To: Gary Thomason <gtsolo2@cox.net>
Subject: Nationals winning SM2 Corvette
From: Gary Thomason <gtsolo2@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:31:30 -0800
My SM2 car is for sale - starting a new project for 2006:

Black 2002 Z06 with 9700 original miles
402 cu. inch LS2 engine, 11.2 comp. ratio, Crower rods
AFR cylinder heads w/Comp cams best springs (921's)
Thunder Racing hydraulic roller, .600 lift
two transmissions; LS1 and Z06
two complete rear ends; 3.42 and 3.73 (brand new)
Mcleod twin disc w/aluminum pressure plate and flywheel
Lightweight alternator and small gel battery
LG Motorsports stainless merge collector headers, titanium exhaust
Two brand new Sparco Evo seats
Ankeny Racing delrin suspension bushings
Pro Parts Koni 2812 double adj, inverted aluminum body shocks
Two sets light wheels 17x12 and 17x13 w/315's and 335's
lightweight rotors
Hotchkis sway bars plus extras
VBP springs, choice of rate
Engine management software
Carbon hood
Weighs 2905 lbs w/half tank fuel
Lots of spares/parts
Easy ASP car with crate engine swap
Streetable - I drive it to all local events (110 miles one way to LA)

The car was featured in the Nov/Dec issue of Road&Track SPEED Magazine:
470rwhp/466 tq on their dynojet. Easily 500+ with two changes.
11.4 at 128 on Kumho 710's in the quarter, and 3.3 0-60
1.15g on a dirty skidpad
78.4 slalom speed
94 ft 60-0, 170 ft 80-0
Braking and slalom are all time R&T records. Skidpad was street car
record, and yes, they have tested several other cars on DOT-R tires

First place at the 2005 Solo Nationals, including top PAX of the event,
but I did get dry runs both days ;-)

Looking for $45k for everything. I have the magazine article in pdf, and
pictures if wanted.

Gary